2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish 2016 Ghostbusters Reboot Bust 8 Year Old's Dying Wish

I know nothing of the new movie nor have any opinion on it, but I still think that particular picture couldn't help but add further backlash to this whole thing. All the other patients looked either happy or okay, but leaving the one where that patient's eyes are nearly rolled into her upper lids make me wonder if they had any second thoughts about sharing it with the world. Maybe they thought, "If we stand waaay over here, it'll be okay". I don't know.

Psychopath responds:

Nah, they kept their distance because they didn't want to catch his cancer.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Dear Egoraptor

I thought you were losing your touch since that really short Ninja Gaiden toon, but I was wrong. Please punch me in the face with your foot.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Your experiment...

...is an apparent success. You gained one fan and he is looking forward for more. ;D

Get Closer Get Closer

Sometimes you have to go with the flow and rush in when it counts. You may get pushed away, but at least that will help you find a way in.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I rushed home to play this after seeing the movie. I was expecting another RPG where I avoid getting into the cornucopia bloodbath, but instead the FOOL was forever in my APRIL, also a bunch of knives.

Anyway, I'm hungry for a sequel

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Yay a game with Derpy NO NO NO NO thats NOT DERPY

I played the game and THEN saw the rating. I thought it was rated T for...T time! And then a skeleton popped out.

Anyways, the shift in tone was icing on the freaking cake and that "Rainbow Dash" zombie was almost hard to avoid.

After beating the game, I decided to wiki for ponies named Ruby. There's 3 as of this moment. One was a background pony who was pulled away by her mother in "Bridle Gossip" but she was a pink filly with a "three gems" cutie mark. There's another filly named Noi/Bonnie/Odd Job who has a magnifying glass mark, but it changes throughout the episode "Call of the Cutie". Lastly, there is another named Ruby Rhubarb, but her mark is a pie. She's also a cowgirl with green-yellow fur and lives in Appleloosa.

Hopefully someday, this Ruby will be canon.

Rig - Mindless Adventure Rig - Mindless Adventure

Nostalgiagasm

This song reminds me of the 90's, back when things were still sorta 80's with DOS computers, collect-calling, and when you needed information on something you'd have to call a hotline or go to a 7-11 and pick up a magazine or a library...instead of the internet

Air Balloons. Air Balloons.

Whee!

I can already imagine the balloons, the music really paints a cute picture

NeoDeadlyRave responds:

Thank you!

Dreams of the Retro Dreams of the Retro

Retro indeed

Nothing soothes the retro soul like synthesizers. I only wish it were longer.