Get Closer Get Closer

Sometimes you have to go with the flow and rush in when it counts. You may get pushed away, but at least that will help you find a way in.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I rushed home to play this after seeing the movie. I was expecting another RPG where I avoid getting into the cornucopia bloodbath, but instead the FOOL was forever in my APRIL, also a bunch of knives.

Anyway, I'm hungry for a sequel

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Yay a game with Derpy NO NO NO NO thats NOT DERPY

I played the game and THEN saw the rating. I thought it was rated T for...T time! And then a skeleton popped out.

Anyways, the shift in tone was icing on the freaking cake and that "Rainbow Dash" zombie was almost hard to avoid.

After beating the game, I decided to wiki for ponies named Ruby. There's 3 as of this moment. One was a background pony who was pulled away by her mother in "Bridle Gossip" but she was a pink filly with a "three gems" cutie mark. There's another filly named Noi/Bonnie/Odd Job who has a magnifying glass mark, but it changes throughout the episode "Call of the Cutie". Lastly, there is another named Ruby Rhubarb, but her mark is a pie. She's also a cowgirl with green-yellow fur and lives in Appleloosa.

Hopefully someday, this Ruby will be canon.

The three bears The three bears

Go to sleep and you win

I can't wait for the sequel. The Three Bears 2: Wrath of the Pedobear

Loneliness. Loneliness.

Loneliness hurts

I enjoyed the reaction of the other squares and their strange patterns as I walked closer to them. However, as the screen got darker and darker, I could actually feel a strange discomfort. In my attempt to find squares at the end that don't run away, or even a heart, my journey seemed all for nothing. And it was all for nothing. This is exactly what loneliness feels like, to get rid of it you need someone to lean on. But not everyone, especially not everyone, will be there for you. And that's when it hurts.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Waffle-lol-meow

I also enjoyed this more than Fly. It's just as charming, a little less hard, lasts a little longer, and no vegetables that look like junk food when distracted.

And even though a lot of people hate it, it would've been nice to throw in the original song as an option. I tried playing the song and the game simultaneously, but it's just not the same muted or not.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Thanks Rebeca but the Princess is in another party

This game reminds me greatly of Maniac Mansion. also I discovered that you only need to type the keywords instead of a whole sentence.

Manly-Chicken responds:

I'm lazy like that...

The Best Game Ever Made The Best Game Ever Made

Dino Disco, Eye Snakes and Lasers

This game has everything: Work, Computers, Pencils and a Boss! When is the sequel coming out?!

My favorite part was when I watered the plant. Oh what joy, I love doing that!!

Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom

The only way to avoid the end of the world

is to run away from it, again.

This game brings me back, even though it's just been a couple of years.

*Flight* *Flight*

A real tribute to launch duration games

At first, I thought it was just a regular airplane throwing game that is controlled by how well you thrust your mouse. Until I noticed all the "deus ex machina" upgrades made available through hard work. Another awesome addition to the vast library of launching games, with an additional story, pleasant music, and I really love the mystery upgrade. It was well worth the $3,000 just to see the old penguins, hedgehogs and the popular Turtle from Toss the Turtle while they add the useful boost I thought I'd miss. If only the story's events added up to a better ending. Oh well. Ten stars from a useless review.